Hello fellow breakfast food lovers!
In case you didn’t already know, it is National Breakfast Week! If you haven’t already been celebrating, it’s time to start! As the great Ron Swanson once said, “There is no sadness that cannot be cured by breakfast food.” At Champagne and Rosé, we believe those are words to live by.
We also believe in healthy eating. There are so many different dietary preferences out there, it can be hard to please everyone but our new obsession, smoothie bowls, are sure to cover a lot of ground.
Maybe you’ve heard of them, maybe you’re wondering what in the world a smoothie bowl is. Don’t worry, we thought the same thing at first but now we’re obsessed! To sum it up, a smoothie bowl is all the goodness of a fruit smoothie thrown into a bowl and topped with even more fresh fruits, granola, nuts, chocolates, seeds etc. Drooling yet? Us too. Good thing it’s #nationalbreakfastweek so we can whip one of these up whenever we want.
Whether you are watching what you eat or not so much, smoothie bowls are a great way to start your day, especially for National Breakfast Week!
Check out some of our favorite recipes and then let us know how you will be celebrating this week!
1 .Vanilla, Blueberries & Dark Chocolate Oh My! via Eat Better Not Less (click for recipe) Andrea’s all-time favorite! Light, savory, and a great healthy breakfast. The added protein powder is optional but is a great substitute for any sort of meat or animal product.
2. Apple Of My Pie Smoothie Bowl via Fit Foodie Finds (click for recipe). Who said health food and comfort food can’t come together in harmony? And in the form of a breakfast smoothie bowl?! National Breakfast Week, you are too good to us.
3. Antioxidant Raspberry & Seeds Smoothie Bowl via The Clean Dish (click for recipe). This one is too good to be true but we’ve tried it and it’s oh so real! Top with fresh berries and your favorite seed or nut for a boost of protein.
4. Green Superfood Smoothie Bowl via The Glowing Fridge (click for recipe). This one is Whitney’s favorite go-to smoothie bowl. I always add extra banana, coconut shreds, blueberries, hemp seeds and chia seeds on top. Perfect start to the day!
5. Perfect Pumpkin Smoothie Bowl via The Almond Eater (click for recipe). The holidays are over but you know you’re still craving some pumpkin pie. This healthy breakfast smoothie bowl will bring that holiday joy to your taste buds and a boost to your day.
6. Tropical Smoothie Bowl via Thyme + Tamarind (click for recipe). A morning escape to the islands is alright by us. This smoothie bowl will get you there.
7. Superfood Chocolate Indulgence Smoothie Bowl via Broma Bakery (click for recipe) We’re both in love with this one. Great flavor and health benefits?! Yes please!
Cheers to healthy eating and happy mornings! Happy National Breakfast Week to all! We hope you enjoy these delicious smoothie bowls! Share with us what you think!
Whitney & Andrea