Hello loves and happy holidays! Christmas is less than two weeks ahh! If you’re like us, you’ve maybe be thinking about what you want to get everyone for Christmas but have put off holiday shopping until the last minute. Now you’re running out of time to get your online orders in before it’s too late or the stores are all picked over and full of frazzled people like yourself.
Although we can’t help you with that, we can help you decide what to get your favorite female (or females) in your life with a 2016 Holiday Gift For Her. We’ve put together a list of gifts ranging in price that we know the ladies out there will love! We’ve searched social media to find some of the hottest items this year, we’ve asked around to see what some other ladies are wanting, and we’ve searched the desires of our own hearts to put this together. Now, you don’t have to worry about figuring out what to get her! Happy shopping everyone!
1. Love Your Melon Pom Beanie: Not only is this beanie absolutely adorable for winter, but proceeds go to a good cause. 50% of the sale is donated to fight against pediatric cancer.
2. Quay x Desi Perkins High Key Sunglasses: These sunglasses took over Instagram this year. Celebrities and social media elites alike have been spotted sporting them all over. They look good on everyone and come in a variety of colors.
3. Band-o-weirdos “Whatever I’m Getting Cheese Fries” Pin: Because pins are in and Mean Girls quotes never get old.
4. Kate Spade Read My Lips 2017 Wall Calendar: Retro meets 2017 in this adorable wall calendar by Kate Spade. It’s large enough for her to fill out her busy agenda and cute enough for filling out her agenda to be a task she dreads.
5. “Lipstick & Luxury” Time Los Angeles Cosmetic Bag: Designed by an LA-based makeup artist herself, this bag is made for her to carry around her cosmetics in style.
6. Nolia Studs: Jewelry is never a bad gift idea because a girl can never have too much! Simple and elegant studs are sure to match her style. She’ll think of you every time she puts them on.
7. Chanel No. 5 Perfume: Unwrapping any designer perfume is going to make her squeal. If you’re not sure what scent she likes, go with a classic like Chanel No. 5 which has been every girls’ favorite for years!
8. Pom Pom Keychain: These are a fun little versatile gift. Pom pom keychains can be clipped anywhere to add some fluff to her day! Great as a stocking stuffer or used as the bow on another gift!
9. Carry On Cocktail Kit: For the experience traveler, orrrr the weary traveler. Either way, who doesn’t like to enjoy a crafted cocktail on the plane. This little kit is safe to bring on board and will help ensure a more enjoyable flight.
10.“Cheers” Bottle Opener: We know poppin’ bottles is already fun but why not make it more fun with an adorned bottle opener?
11. Home State Tee: Representing your home state with fun graphic tees has been a very popular trend lately. Find one in her favorite color and it’ll be her new favorite tee.
12. Rifle Paper Co. Floral Phone Case: Perhaps a cliché gift but we all need a phone case and one with a pretty design certainly doesn’t hurt.
13. Slip Silk Pillowcase: Give her the gift of beauty sleep. Slip silk pillowcases are good for hair and skin and feel oh so luxurious to sleep on. You should probably just go ahead and order one for yourself too.
14. Beachwaver Pro: This is the wand that is used on all the models at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. Why? Because it twirls the hair automatically to give a perfectly even wave. It spins either left or right depending on which side she’s curling, and has a custom no-kink clamp. The gift of perfect waves is on her list, whether she knows it or not!
15. Handmade Quote Mug: You can’t go wrong with a quote mug that fits her personality. How gorgeous is this calligraphy mug pictured?
16. Compass Throw Pillow Cover: Because we’re all adventurers at heart. This pillowcase is designed by a graphic artist who has a variety of other designs and products that she could add to her collection.
17. Kylie Lip Kit: Kylie Jenner took over the cosmetic world this year. Her lipsticks and lipglosses seem to be all that everyone is wearing anymore. She’ll be feeling pretty fabulous with a new Kylie kit in her possession.
18. Cat Clock: Funky home decor that fits her hobbies and interests are exciting and can mean a lot. We personally are obsessing over this cat shaped clock. Find one that fits who she is for a functional and decorative gift.
19: Nike Sequin Sweatpants: She’d be lying if she said she didn’t want another pair of comfy yet stylish pants to wear. You can never have too many. These Nike sweats are fit for lounging around the house or stepping out into the world. It’s all about the sequins!
20: “I’m Outta Here” Luggage Tag: Boring luggage is a thing of the past. When all bags look the same, she needs something with a little sass to set her apart. This luggage tag does just that. BONUS: Use this as a way to announce a trip you booked for her. She’ll be so surprised and will have fun having something to open that makes her guess!